HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR TATTOO APPOINTMENT
Here you gonna read my personal recommendations, what to do before, what to take and what you can do during the session
Before your appointment
• Keep the area for the future tattoo away from any possible damage (scratches, burns etc.)
• Use sunscreen any time you leave your home.
• Start using any water based moisturizer in 2-3 weeks before your appointment.
• Drink water and stay hydrated.
Day before and the morning
• Sleep well.
• In the morning take a shower.
• Have a good breakfast. Drink water.
• Dress comfortable with an easy access to the tattoo area.
• Arrive a few minutes before your appointment so you can fill out the waiver and we can talk about your design.
What NOT to do
• Do not drink alcohol at least 72 hours prior your appointment (You gonna bleed as hell if you do).
• Do not take any blood thinners (such as aspirin).
• Do not tan. If you are going on the vacation use a strong sunscreen at the whole time.
• On the day of the session do not shave the area, moisturize again.
• Do NOT use any numbing creams.
• Don't show up in your appointment with all your family member or friends. One person is okay.
What take with you
• Snacks, preferably with high level of carbs (sugar snacks, chips).
• Drinks, water.
• Book, tablet and headphones.
• If you'll be laying down at the session for the extra comfort you can take you pillow or a blanket.
You need to be confortable in your tattoo session, this items might keep you distracted from the pain.